This is for the athlete who wants a custom plan developed for their current level of fitness and around their individual running goals with regular contact and feedback. This plan is for those seeking to improve their running through targeted coaching. The athlete will receive:
1. A custom schedule with workouts provided for each day of the week.
2. Detailed workouts designed around the athlete’s personal schedule and individual strengths and weaknesses.
3. Field testing and analysis to determine paces for tempo, interval and race specific workouts.
4. At least one, but typically more (can be part of a group run) personal sessions with your coach (tailored to best meet the need and desire of the athlete).
5. Regular feedback and data analysis via Training Peaks online platform (membership accounts start at about $8/month and are purchased separately).
6. Communication "as needed" by either coach or athlete as Coach Karen's philosophy is that if an athlete needs to talk with her, she should be available and accessible.
7. Schedules that are written and delivered to athletes that may need to be altered or adjusted from time to time so long as the changes are not excessive. Should excessive changes need to be made, coach and athlete can discuss how to adjust monthly fees, if necessary.
8. Additional services (strength training, run gait analysis) which are available at an extra charge although Coach Karen will give a complimentary hour long session to go over the functional strength routine that she wants the athlete to perform as part of their training.
9. Goal setting twice a year and regular:
· Pre race meetings to discuss race strategy and preparation.
· Post race meetings to discuss results and future planning.